Thursday, May 15, 2014

Catching up

This time of year is always the busiest, despite the fact that things are winding down. Here's a quick, brief synopsis of what's been happening over the last month or so!

1. My sisters, niece, and I walked in the Richmond March for Babies again this year. It's a fun spring tradition for a great cause!



We had an absolutely gorgeous day!


2. Mother's Day. Here's this year's annual Mother's Day picture:


I can't believe how big my boys are getting!

3. And here's the latest news. Today Asher finished 2nd grade!


We started in August last year, plus we took off a month over Christmas while we were in Bermuda, as well as other days here and there, and we still finished slightly ahead of schedule. Meanwhile, I can't believe I've got a rising 3rd grader!


No comments:

Post a Comment